- Clifford Will, a member of our Advisory Board, was elected President of the International Society for General Relativity and Gravitation at the Society's conference in Dublin. He will serve a 3-year term (2004-07).
- Nicolas Yunes won an Outstanding Student Award at the Gravitational Wave Astronomy Summer School, held at the South Padre Island Center of the University of Texas at Brownsville, in June 2004.
- Abhay Ashtekar was offered the Sir C.V. Raman Visiting Chair of the Indian Academy of Sciences (2004-05).
- Bernd Bruegmann, Nina Jansen and Wolfgang Tichy make Black Holes go 'round on the computer
- Abhay Ashtekar was awarded a Senior Forschungspreis by the Alexander van Humboldt Foundation of Germany (2004-05).
Back to Top